Events Assistant Volunteer Vacancy
Please find the role description and application form below.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
We are looking for 2x Events Assistants. These are new volunteer positions within the charity so someone with experience would be beneficial.
- Attending events to raise funds for and awareness of UKWOT.
- Researching events that we can attend as a charity.
- Organising events, such as quiz nights.
- Liaise with communications officer to promote events. Gather any materials suitable for social media and the website.
- Gather feedback and data from events to measure their success and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring events deadlines and schedules are worked to.
This position is voluntary and is unpaid. Everyone within the charity is unpaid.
Your own car would be beneficial for travelling to events with merchandise and educational materials.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about animals and conservation and has a good knowledge of UKWOTs work or is willing to learn.
- Someone who has experience with fundraising for charities, in particular attending events and in person fundraising.
- Someone who has excellent communication skills and is confident with speaking to a wide range of people in a variety of settings.
- Someone who is trustworthy and has excellent time management.